Duration: 02 Months
Training for HTML5 and CSS3 course at our institute is spread across 2 months duration. During the course students will gain confidence and experience in designing a professional HTML5 and CSS3 website. After completion of your course you will be guided for a professional HTML5 and CSS3 website portfolio so that you can present that in your interview.
Our instructors will focus on all the common best practices related to a website development such as coding standards, cross browser issues, css compression & optimization, web page optimization, markup validation etc.
You will Learn in HTML5 & CSS3 Course
- Website! What is it and how it is made?
- Conventions for Naming for Files and Folders
- Organizing a HTML5 Website’s Files, Folders, and Code?
- Creating Content with HTML5
- HTML5 Values and Units
- What is the Common HTML5 Structure for a Web Page?
- What is a HEAD Element of HTML5?
- Text Structuring Essentials in HTML5
- Introducing to Semantic Structure in HTML5
- Character Formatting Essentials in HTML5
- HTML5 Lists
- HTML5 Links
- Tables & Frames in HTML5
- Forms in HTML5
- Colors and Images in HTML5
- Video and Audio in HTML5
- Special Characters in HTML5?
- Internationalizations and Localization in HTML5
- HTML5 Tips and Tricks
- CSS3 Basics
- Style Definitions in CSS3
- CSS3 Values and Units
- CSS3 Inheritance and Cascading
- Font Properties in CSS3
- Text Formatting in CSS3
- CSS3 Lists
- Padding, Margins, and Borders in CSS3
- Colors and Background in CSS3
- CSS3 Layouts with Floating and Positioning
- Pseudo Elements and Generated Content in CSS3
- Dynamic HTML5 with CSS3
- Media Styles and Defining Documents for Printing in CSS3
- Tips to Create Advanced User Interface Styles Using CSS3
- Testing and Validating CSS3
- CSS3 Tips and Tricks
- Dealing with Cross Browser Issues in HTML5 and CSS3
- Compression or Optimization of CSS3
- Tips to Create a Search Engine Friendly Website in HTML5 & CSS3
- Optimizing Performance of a Website
- Techniques to Decrease HTTP Requests to Improve the Page Loading Time